If I switched from Android to iPhone or vise versa do I need to buy the application again?
- Yes, unfortunately the two platforms are completely different and do not transfer purchases to one another. You do need to purchase for the new platform. However if you are going from Android to Android or iPhone to iPhone you need to make sure you activate the phone with the same Gmail account and it will show in the Google Play store as purchase to re-install or the App store for iPhone.
How do I set up and my enter my work schedule/cycle?
- You will need to start with the first day of your cycle and enter it through to the last day of your cycle and then stop. Then enter the the start date as the first day you work when starting that cycle.
- Example: A 3 on 4 off schedule you would start with the first day you work coming off your 4 days off and enter it through to the last day of your 4 days off and stop. A total of 9 entries. Then you will enter the start date as the first day you work coming off your 4 days off.
- If you need further assistance please contact support
Calendar transfer is not working, how does it work?
- You will go to calendar transfer on the device you have the calendar on and want to send from. Here you will tap on the name of the calendar you wish to send, choose calendar only or calendar + data and then select the calendar it generate a code. Once the code is generated you will go to calendar transfer on the device you wish to send it to and enter that code and tap import.